Model Idea: Honest Citizen

Hateful Darkblack

That leaves the high Ram to cast, on a model that doesn't have use soulstones, to regulate the ability's use. Unless you get really lucky, you could only feasibly cast it once or twice, and with it being an all act, you would have alot of trouble casting it multiple times. In addition, nearly every other model in the Guild would benefit from having that high a Ram allotted to them during an action. Its just my opinion, but in comparison to Rats, Desperate Mercs, or Canine Remains, the lack of stats and feasible combat ability doesn't allow them to compare to other 2ss models.

I understand entirely what you were going for, and you captured the essence of the random few law abiding people that may end up in the wrong place at the worst time, very, very, well. I just feel that to balance them out and keep with the theme, the ability to "evolve" the model to be better suited for combat, and a drain to resources to accomplish this, increases their overall utility. They go from being a complete and total liability from turn 2 on, to being a low tier minion that you could shoe-horn into whatever crew your using. I disagree on allowing the Mob to be summoned in this way though. Even if you were to make it 2 models to summon, you gain a model that can split into 3 other models. That would create a loop possibility that could put some MTG combos to shame.

I based the mechanics of the mob more on Leveticus' models than I did the spider swarm. And like the creation of the Honest Citizen, I attempted to capture the essence of what a disgruntled bunch of villagers would be capable of. We're talking about the same people who get scared/angry and burn young teenage girls at the stake for witchcraft or collectively muster up their courage to storm into the nearby forest and kill the monster that has been preying on their livestock and/or children. In game terms, I was only trying to give the Honest Citizen, as a model, the ability to use numbers to its advantage and contribute to combat in that way, rather than trying to create a Death Marshall every turn. Basically, if you hire 1, 2, 3, or more, you would be able to turn them from a utility model into a combat model at the price of its former utility. Furthering the main goal of giving the Guild a low cost model that can contribute to most situations, while expanding individual model mechanics within the faction.