Collodi's Marionettes and his (0) to activate a doll

LordFett

Question

Collodi has a non-activated ability to allow any of his Marionettes activate after he activates, he also has a (0) to allow any doll to activate after him.

If I use the (0) to activate a Stitched can I also activate the Marionettes? If I can does it have to be Marionette(s) then Stitched? Or Stitched then Marionette(s) or can I do Marionette(s), Stitched, Marionette(s)?

9 answers to this question

If I remember the working correctly. The wording on Collodi's card "says marionettes with 6" can immediately activate after Collodi's activation ends" or something similar.

In this instance if he uses Doll Friend, this makes the stitched activate immediately after him, then Collodi's activtion ends at which point you can select any marrionetes to activate immediately. Any marionettes chose will activate first as their 'immediately' will jump in front of the stitched's 'immediately'.

Does that make sense?

Exactly and the last thing to be flagged as activating immediately goes first. So it depends on when each ability takes effect.

As I see it the ability to activate the marionettes happens at the end of collodi's activation so they will always go first before any doll that was flagged to activate immediately due to dolls friend.