[Possible] Limited Edition Miniature Sale

ThePandaDirector

Hey all.

Never sold a single miniature before in my life, so it's a sad day indeed when I have to consider the value of some of my rarest stock. But it's all for a good cause I suppose...

Disclaimer: So I'm not promising that these are for sale, but if someone makes me a damn good offer, I'll be willing to part with my babies. Just to be clear, this is straight up paypal, no trades.

So on the table is:

• 2x Nightmare Edition Teddy - £100 each (inc. P&P)
  • Dead Justice box - £80/100euros+
  • Miss Demeanour - £24/30euros+
  • Miss Pack - £25
  • Gremlinette - £30
  • Nightmare Lord Chompy Bits - £200 (inc. P&P)
  • Studio McVey - Ruby (415/750) - £40
  • Studio McVey - Ar-Fiach (204/750) - £30
  • Studio McVey - Isabella (725/750) - £40 (reluctant to sell)
  • Kingdom Death - Flower Knight (32/200)- £50
  • Kingdom Death - Butcher (223/250) - £30
  • Kingdom Death - 2nd Lion Knight (87/200) - £40
  • Taban Miniatures - Resistance Starter with LE resin promo figure (281/400) - £30
  • Resin Steampunk Dorothy - £30
  • Blue Puppet Wars Teddy - free with one random purchase (or best offer)

I would also sell my Malifaux Book 1, but I don't think any of you are too ill informed to fall for that one ;)

In terms of condition, all miniatures are unassembled, unpainted, with flash still attached. They also all have their stat cards, in perfect condition. As for packaging, I have the Teddy and Dead Justice boxes with me, though the foam and plastic bag won't be original. As for LCB, I may have his box back home if that adds to his value. So if you're a serious collector, just be aware that this stuff has been opened and subsequently placed in storage. For painters and gamers, I would say the models are in perfect condition (will supply photos to any winning bid before payment and delivery). Stated P&P included only in the UK.

Update: I've added a bunch of non-Malifaux stuff. The ones with a number come with a certificate or number on their box. They're all sold out elsewhere (as I am aware) and come with everything they need. Kingdom Death stuff is in original box with art cards etc and Resistance box is also in original box and comes with free Eden rules manual and cards. I will post in this thread when something has been bid on (updating the item with a +) and then a day later I will post it out to the bidder if no one else has bid.

As for "seller credability" I have none because I have never sold anything (I'm a classic hoarder), but I like to think I have a good reputation on these boards and will naturally answer any and all questions. Photos will go up tomorrow. Naturally I require that payment is made via Paypal before I post, and will use the first few bids to buy packaging and 'extra padding' for all other bids, so hopefully I can have them all pre-packed for later bids.

Have at it!

Edited by ThePandaDirector

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...