Peoples opinions on Jaakuna Ubume

sscrumpet

Just had my first game last night with my new Kirai crew and used Jaakuna Ubume against the victorias. I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the model as I have been unable to find all that chatter about her throughout the forums and on pullmyfinger.

I found that she was able to lock out one of the vics basically the entire game through the use of sirens call and childs cry. Sirens call particularly seems nasty and at times I thought my opponent was going to just about tap out as he was unable to provide the vic support to take Jaakuna out.

Agreed with the idea of summoning her is well worth it. The model looks amazing and is one of the main reasons I decided to start out using kirai. Her rules seem to provide a level of crowd control which I have been unable to find similar in a kirai list. Is there a similar minion available to Kirai which provides this lock down threat?

On a similar vein, due to jaakuna being unique; can I later summon her again after she has been killed previously? My opponent thought not so we decided against it. I believe that I should be able too, with the obvious restriction that I can only have 1 Jaakuna model in play at any time, is this correct?