Stampeding Pig Questions

Agreen53

Question

Question 1: If a pig is already stampeding, is it affected by Terrifying?

Question 2: Would the pig's Swine Dash Action fail due to a failed terrifying test or does it gain immunity to terrifying since the pig is already stampeding and would only begin stampeding again at a failed terrifying test or does the initial action succeed and if starting in a threat zone then does is take the terrifying check? To me it seems pigs gain immunity to terrifying when stampeding as they only further gain stampeding.

Question 3: I was playing again a Collette crew with Cassandra which stated she can not be targeted with Melee attacks until turn 3 unless she make an attack. Unless I am mistaken this means she can't be attacked with a swine dash action (melee portion at least). Is my analysis correct?

1 answer to this question

Question 1 and 2 have been answered a few times on the threads.

Short answer yes they are affected by terrifying but they dont really care as they will just stampede instead of running away.

Question 3 is a bit trickier, however I would say that a Swine Dash could target her prior to turn 3 (and her attacking) since it isn't a melee strike. The Nibble or Gore strikes (melee portion) I am not sure could occur though (since I am unfortunately away from my books I would need to see the actual wording of Casandra's ability). If nothing else you could always use it as a spring board to other models.