Lupus' Guild Army

Hey all, I'm a recent convert to Malifaux after being coerced into playing it by Dumb Luck in Cardiff. Basically I was bored with Warhammer and as I'm more of a painter than a general (I have come last in a Warhammer tournament, was given new game system = don't play Warhammer, Lupus!). So Malifaux seemed nice as I thought (oh Wyrd, how I have learned this isn't the case) that I wouldn't need to buy much I could spend more time on painting my models.

I have below the models I bought for Sonnia Criid. Whilst not being thrilled with her (my locals play Ressers + people who don't target Sonnia) I have painted up a gang and additional models. I've almost finished Lady J and some add-ons for her, whilst I'm now looking at cementing myself as a Lilith player - cool models and great synergy. Keep a lookout for a Neverborn thread when I pick her up!

So, without further ado, this thread will be dedicated to my Guild models. There's always more models to buy... so tempting...

DSC_0629.JPG

Gribbly #1 Solo

DSC_0630.JPG

Gribbly #2 Solo

DSC_0631.JPG

Gribbly #3 Solo

DSC_0632.JPG

Now the Death Marshals

DSC_0633.JPG

DSC_0634.JPG

#3 (my favourite)

DSC_0635.JPG

Samael Hopkins

DSC_0637.JPG

Sonnia Criid

DSC_0636.JPG

I painted Sonnia as per the box cover as I prefer this look to her image on her card. As you can Sonnia is sporting the traditional dark brown and red coat of a Guild Member which matches her red hair perfectly. Also looking closely you can see her dark purple lipstick and red eye shadow. I felt she deserved it.

Apologies for the blurred Samael image.

Coming soon: Lady Justice, Judge, Executioner, Lucius, Exorcist, Guild Hounds, Nino Ortega!