Finally finished my Lucius crew box

dunce002917

It took me a while, but I finally finished Lucius' crew box.

Do you use all of the models in the box?

The box is 26 ss, what would you replace in a 25 ss game? What will you add/replace for a 30 ss game?

What schemes and strategies would work with the Lucius box? Any tactics?

finally, here's Lucius and the gang (I'd appreciate comments, suggestions, etc):

Lucius (I went with the British Redcoat officer theme - Inspired by this thread )

attachment.php?attachmentid=5386&d=1336406610

Lawyer (I made him look like a carnival performer (or carrot top)... no offense to real lawyers out there)

attachment.php?attachmentid=5384&d=1336406599

Guild Guard Captain (with his movie poster pose)

attachment.php?attachmentid=5379&d=1336406573

Guild Guard [female] (again, I went with the British Red Coats theme)

attachment.php?attachmentid=5382&d=1336406590

Ryle (Made him as pale as I can and had his bandages still soaked with dried blood)

attachment.php?attachmentid=5376&d=1336406557

Edited by dunce002917

Technically you don't have to take anything out for a 25ss game, as Henchmen can use their Henchman# for buying power, so he would still have 3ss left. That said, Lucius wants more Guardsmen. Guild Austringers are Guardsmen and are great with the Drill Sergeant totem (also a Guardsman). I would get a blister or two more Guild Guards and several blisters of Guild Hounds, which again count as Guardsmen and are very cheap -- 3ss each and every pair gets you a ss back at beginning of the game. In a 25ss game, you can take 8 hounds and an Austringer and still have a full 4ss to play the game with.

Sometimes Lucius also likes to take Masters out with him; usually Lady Justice or Perdita. This can be nice as it lets him take a few models that are not Guardsmen or Elite Division models, and lets you potentially take a full boat of 8ss, with the tradeoff that you cannot hire as many ss worth of models.