BBS spells & Nekima and Groth

Nazull

Question

I have a few questions on my new team before i play them this week.

Lilith has Fast +1, if the BBS was to cast Blood magic on her and give her Fast . would lilith become Fast +2 or is there not point casting that spell on her.

on Niekima's Spill black blood : inflict up to 6" WD on this model or a target friendly model with black blood within 3"

Dose this mean only one target takes all 6 wounds or can i split it between 6 diffrent men.

Grow/Mature. if a tot was to grow to a young but not spend any of the 2 action points.

can the Young Nephilim it becomes become active that turn and use them both or dose it wait till the next round ?

7 answers to this question

1. Effects with the same name do not stack, so you cannot get Fast x2. But if for some reason Lilith's Fast gets canceled (someone casts Slow on her), you can re-apply it with BBS.

2. Only one model takes the Wounds with Spill Black Blood. And it is up to 6 wounds, so you can choose to take less (and cause less damage, consequently, IIRC).

3. Grow is 1AP cast action, so the Tot is using it up to Grow. Same with Mature. Because it is a replace effect, the new model inherits the activation from the old one - including the spent AP and all the effects on the original model. In other words Young Nephilim becomes active immediately and continues the activation started by the Tot. It has at most 1 general AP remaining and 1 specific AP from Melee Expert.

Correction to 3. A Tot could potentially be Obeyed to Grow into a Young, which would still leave him with 2 general AP and his 1 melee expert AP. Otherwise what Q'iq'el told you applies.
or you could give it fast from the shaman an then it would have 2 AP left after casting Grow

with the Grow and Mature. can i use the blood counter devided between 2 diffrent models.

like if a BBS had 1 and Lilith had 1 can then i use them both to have a young go to Mature or do i have the get both counters from the same model ?

Also the corpse counters ther BBS has, it says he (the BBS) can use them as blood counters, dose that mean a tot or a young could use them to use Grow/Mature on them self or are these corpse counters only used for the BBS,

Both blood counters must come from the same model.

The BBS can use corpse counters as blood counters, but other Nehpilim have no abilities which lets them do that. If you want them to take advantage of the Corpse Counters, you can use the BBS's trigger that lets you gain one blood counter back on certain spells if you used a mask - that pretty much lets you transofrm a carried corpse counter into a blood counter.

My understanding is the same, the corpses are just for the shaman, to give you more motivation to use the shamans spells than just grow your crew a little faster with him:)

And it states i thought in the spell somewhere that the counters must come from the same model doesn't it?

On the top of only the shaman having the rule allowing him to use these Counters as Blood Counters, there is specific prohibition from using Counters carried by other models, unless there is an explicit permission in the Special Rule.

Tots and Young have such a permission to use Blood Counters carried by other models (as long as they are on one model), but that doesn't allow them, I think, to use any other type of counters anyway.