Kaeris and Accelerant

merlinman

So the damage flips for Kaeris Accelerant can be cheated right?

All i see in the rules is "A model may Cheat Fate on Damage Flips unless one or more (-) apply to the flip" pg 45.

So if that's true and you cheat in the red joker do you still flip another card for damage and then all models with burning take severe +red joker flip?

I know accelerant takes a 6book+ to cast which still makes it limited to cast a lot.

So the damage flips for Kaeris Accelerant can be cheated right?

All i see in the rules is "A model may Cheat Fate on Damage Flips unless one or more (-) apply to the flip" pg 45.

So if that's true and you cheat in the red joker do you still flip another card for damage and then all models with burning take severe +red joker flip?

I know accelerant takes a 6book+ to cast which still makes it limited to cast a lot.

Yes, that is true.

Although I think your opponent is just going to paralyze a bunch of his models rather than take potentially 5-8 damage in one shot.

Either way, that's a good win if you pull it off.

You can cheat on a straight flip, if no modifier is in place.

However, you need to flip damage for each model, and Hard to Wound and other negative modifier applies on the flip.

Here's a link where Ratty makes it a little bit clearer at the end:

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?27386-How-many-damage-flips-for-Accelerant/page2&highlight=accelerant

Hope it help and good hunting!

Poltron

That actually sucks then. Atleast before when it was 1 damage flip for all everything took whatever you flipped. Now it isn't just static damage anymore and against alot of crews (ie just about the entirety of ressers minus kirai it is basically not worth using).