Anthem Games, Tampa, FL, Malifaux Demos/Play May3rd

Truefaith

Looking to grow the player base in the Tampa Area. If anyone wants to learn about Malifaux and the basic mechanics and story of the game come on over to Anthem Games in Tampa, May 3rd from 5:30pm til 10pm.

I have crews from every faction, and the base knowledge on how to play any of them.

I am not a Henchman...I just like to have more then 1 person to play against.

Come on down and let the Scraps begin...

Truefaith, I'm out in Lithia (just east of Brandon). I've started to learn the basics and converted some of my local garage gaming group to Malifaux. I can't make it to your game this time, but we're looking to put an intro game together out here on May 12. I've added (bad) pictures of our last game- just the terrain and the crews. It didn't go so well for Nicodem even with the hired muscle. Hope your game on the 3rd works out!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5282[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5283[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5284[/ATTACH]

Looking to grow the player base in the Tampa Area. If anyone wants to learn about Malifaux and the basic mechanics and story of the game come on over to Anthem Games in Tampa, May 3rd from 5:30pm til 10pm.

I have crews from every faction, and the base knowledge on how to play any of them.

I am not a Henchman...I just like to have more then 1 person to play against.

Come on down and let the Scraps begin...

Sounds to me like you have the potential to be a Henchman.

Those crews wouldn't happen to be painted would they (well at least 2 of them anyways)?

G-man

Unfortunately my work schedule is 5 weeks in 3 weeks away, and my away time will start next week. When I get back I'll have another Thursday Malifaux night. And should be able to get out to your area for a game or 2.

Omenbringer

I have 11 painted crews. But my schedule is a little hectic. Id like to be a henchman, but I have no desire to jump thru the hoops to get "stuff". When all I really want is more people to play against. I can try to get more people enthused, with just my crews and charming personality, being a Henchman wouldn't help grow the player base... =P Its funny I know of 2 in the "area" they have moved on to other games...

Omenbringer

I have 11 painted crews. But my schedule is a little hectic. Id like to be a henchman, but I have no desire to jump thru the hoops to get "stuff". When all I really want is more people to play against. I can try to get more people enthused, with just my crews and charming personality, being a Henchman wouldn't help grow the player base... =P Its funny I know of 2 in the "area" they have moved on to other games...

Understandable, but you should think about it (it really isn't as much work as you think, and you are already doing it anyway).

• 1 month later...

From St Petes either is about equal time. I think I have been cleared to go out Saturday night, wife/kids. I think I can be at either of them around 8ish. and that would give us 4 hrs for a demo. Let me know where.

Also Ill be at Anthem tonight around 5ish to play some Malifaux or Demo if anyone is in the Tampa Area and wants a game swing on bye.