Pandora vs. Colette... which crew to take?

Darios

Hey Pals, i'm very likely having a match tomorrow evening... Pandora vs. Colette 30 SS

we prepared everything for the match in advance... including the board (using a box of Terraclips and my Malifaux table) and determining deployment zones and strategies.

He has to do "destroy evidence" and i got "deliver a message" *urgs*

we settled to just use painted models which leaves me kinda few choices...

actuallly i have the Option of using:

Kade

Candy

3 Sorrows

Poltergeist

Doppelganger

1 Madness

Sue

Taelor

Convict Gunslinger

as the Rest is not painted yet.

Due to the strategies and the boardlayout (will post pictures if you'd like to see...) and the superior mobility of the showgirls i thought it a good plan to castle around the evidence markers with the bubble of death from the multiple mimiced emotional trauma and just stop the girls from getting their Mission done... concerning Schemes i thought about several but am not quite sure where to settle... Extermination (constructs) would be nice but because of the possibility of creating doves it could be easily denied. Bodyguard on Pandora seems a good thing too... as well as kill protegee (most likely on Cassandra as it seems)

My adversary has the Showgirl box, 3 doves, corypheeduet (magnetized), angelica, sue and a gunsmith. and i don't have a frigging clue what he will field because he is just about hellbent on painting his whole crew up to that date... *g*

as for his Schemes too: no real clue but i think it might be Colette's maserscheme and maybe sabotage...

So long story short:

at the moment im not sure which of the two following would be better

Neverborn Crew - 30 - Scrap

Pandora -- 6 Pool

Sorrow [3ss]

Sorrow [3ss]

Sorrow [3ss]

Insidious Madness [4ss]

Doppelganger [8ss]

Sue [8ss]

or:

Neverborn Crew - 30 - Scrap

Pandora -- 8 Pool

Sorrow [3ss]

Insidious Madness [4ss]

Doppelganger [8ss]

Sorrow [3ss]

Taelor [9ss]

the letter one is more "in your face" with Taelor as heavy hitter for those damn constructs and more soulstones for the pool at the cost of one sorrow

first list would be more "static" but Sue might be a good guardian for the counters and the WP Boost does come handy ^^

Comments are welcome!

Collette's crew is pretty amazing... I think you need to concern yourself with being able to protect your super weak models from her coryphee. Collette has a harder time typically trying to kill cheap, sturdy models with modifiers like hard to wound and armor. If you buy a model that is too expensive he will just turn it into a mannaquin.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

For this matchup, perhaps convict gunslinger or kade over taylor and sue as well.

well in the end i went with the Sue list... we played the games two times... well lets say i won both 1st 4:2 and the second 4:0 and with a great debt to sue who really shot the hell outta Colette and some showgirls... gotta just love that man... he did a fairly good job protecting the evidence counters, buffering my "Pandorabubbleofdeath" with his guitar solo and overall just being some pointy little thorn in colettes hide ^^

Yep, I definitely would have recommended Sue over Taelor (sorry, I don't check the Neverborn forum often and didn't see your post). Taelor can be great if you somehow manage to get her in range of the Duet, the opponent flips poorly, and somehow doesn't have the soulstones free to boost their Df flips, but it's so easy for the Duet to avoid her while maintaining almost full functionality that it's laughable. Guns with decent range and damage make the Showgirls sad, especially ones that can't easily be shut down by engaging them in melee - McTavish might also be a decent choice, but I haven't tried it myself.