Another Dr post

Milkshake

So I picked up the following to start a new crew.

McM box

Mispack nurse

4x canine remains

1x rogue necromancy

2x desperate mercs

1x flesh construct (makes 2 total)

1x zombie chi totem

Oh I also have:

2x night terrors

1x shikome

I have both for my Marcus crew.

Is that a good start to my McM crew or am I missing something key?

Edited by Milkshake

I think you have to Much Nurses. You will play none to 1 of them. I would recommend something that will be usable other then nurse. You need a little fighting strenght.

I am not sure what exaclty you should get. I use Punk Zombie and i love the Dead rider.

Hope that helps a bit.

If you get the rider, seriously consider the Grave Spirit. The rider is somewhat too flimsy for his points, he needs a little protection and the Spirit is a good way to give it.

It means you need to pay an extra point and mulch a dog instead of the puppy, but it's still worth it.

Belles are just all-around useful. The ability to move one of your opponent's models out of position - or your own - is just huge. They can be a touch slow without Seamus to boost them, but Lure operates at enough range that it's not much of a problem. You're going to be running dogs with McM no matter what, and the combination of their -2 Df and Undress can make some very hard-to-hit targets much more manageable. I also much prefer the Grave Spirit with him as well - I don't think giving up the utility of a real totem is worth the extra body part or two you can get out of the Chihuahua.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Also - you might try proxying the Punks before you buy them. They can hit pretty hard, but they're slow, and that doesn't combine well with so much of their firepower coming out of Flurry. There are various ways to get around that, but it can be tricky to make them live up to their stats.