Ramos Vs Leveticus Raised a couple questions

Poltron

Question

Hi all,

Just played against myself to test some of my crew's abilities (pathetic I know :) ).

So it was Ramos vs Leveticus and here are the questions I've found out in playtesting:

#1 Guardian Protect spell: I've thought that this one would end in the Closing phase, however after reading it thrice it seems to stick until he casts another spell or target/guardian is removed from the game. Is it right?

#2 Leveticus dies (a lot), Ramos is still on board. What happens if a Steamborg Abomination dies: Can it still chose to drop a corpse counter, so no counter since there is no graverobber on board, or must it drop a scrap counter?

#3 While Leveticus is dead, can Rusty Alice still use his casting value?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Poltron

4 answers to this question

Question#1: Yes, the effects of the protect spell remain until the model that casted the spell casts it again and or is removed from play.

Question#2: If a model with the grave-robber characteristic is not in play but a model with the scavenger ability is in play, the SPA would drop a scrap counter.

Question#3: Rusty's ability Impressionable is activated at the start of the game. She gains the ability to use the the nominated masters CA and any abilities affecting it's casting instead of her own CA. The card does not state that this ability ends if the Master is removed from play at some point.

#1 I don't know exactly how it's worded so I'll leave this for.

#2 It can still make corpse counter, but if you choose that without having a graverobber on the board nothing will be produced.

#3 Yes, I think

edit

#2 oops I misread Steamborg Executioner as Steampunk Abomination so disregard my statement

Edited by Carse

Hey Poltron

1. Sharpobjects is correct :)

2. The Steamborg Executioner drops 2 scrap counters and 1 corpse counter. As long as Leveticus is in play (i.e. not dead) when the Steamborg dies, it still drops the corpse counter.

3. Yes, as her Impressionable ability states that at the start of the game she chooses one Master and can use either their casting value or her own for the rest of the game.