My Wild West gaming board

GreenGremlin

Do you think they'll sell these buildings in the US?

Anyone know a website that sells terrain and buildings like these?

Buildings look like they are from...

http://www.sarissa-precision.co.uk/hobby/

I have bought some of these and they are perfect for Malifaux, with removable roofs for interior access. Ideal for club use, as they offer a nice compromise between playablility, robustness and aesthetics.

I suggest you contact Steve at Sarissa and see how much they'll charge for postage. They're quite heavy so choosing the right combination to maximise the postage could be the key.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

@ Green Gremlin, they are very nice, just got my order in a few weeks back. How did you do the signs? Printed on paper and glue or hand drawn?

These look like printed out signs, but hand painting is feasible as the etched planks give you great lines to work to. There's pics of ones I've painted in a thread called something like "Old West Buildings".

Thx for the replies guys

Buildings are from Sarissa, they are absolutly great, need to order some more.

The Signs are from around the net, print them in the right size and glue them on some foam, then glue them on the buildings. Simple, easy but look absolutly great.

I almost order these, they are from America.

http://store.gcmshop.com/category/127-the-wild-west.aspx

On their page it says

Please go to the store page for the range you are interested in. Postage for all orders below £30.00 is £2.50, all orders over this are Post Free Worldwide.

Just noticed something interesting in your pic on your first battle: Very civilised serving your snacks on a cake stand! I want to game at yours! The guys get crisps in a bowl at mine - hotdogs if they are lucky.

Great boards, Sarissa are my preferred option for Wild West and I love what your friends did with the Garden of Morr. I have 2 sets of those, 1 built, 1 in box to get turned into a 3x3 cemetery board.

D.