Looking for some pickup games for Adepticon

loserwithaplan

The cake match is actually a great way to get a pickup game in as well. Its really not intended to be much more then open play. Its free too(just bring some cake)

That being said we should have terrain up and open tables just about at all times. We may put a signup sheet together for people to coordinate pickup games as well.

Which Masters event are you playing in?

I'm signed up the cake match on Thursday and I'm really looking forward to it. So far I've only gotten to play against the same opponent (my buddy Paul) and I'm looking fowarad to the opportunity to try my hand against someone new. I've drifted from my very first crew (Zoraida) slightly by swapping her out with Lillith and adding Tuco to the mix. My buddy is in the Malifaux tourney but I'll just be a spectator for that on Saturday.

Me and the crew will be there Thursday night looking for games, Friday i'm booked solid on malifaux, team and then masters, Saturday I have stuper bowl, and then the story encounters, but after any event so long as i'm going to the next i'm looking to malifaux out and several of the guys going will be looking for pick up games all the time, I think we have about 5 guys driving in with our group.

Me and the crew will be there Thursday night looking for games.

*cough* Cake Match *cough* Seriosly right now I got like 40 people signed up for it. I honestly think Thursday night might be the craziest night for Malifaux.

Also thinking about doing Malifaux Trivia during the Cake match as well.

*cough* Cake Match *cough* Seriosly right now I got like 40 people signed up for it. I honestly think Thursday night might be the craziest night for Malifaux.

Also thinking about doing Malifaux Trivia during the Cake match as well.

I really like the idea of malifaux trivia and cake is yummy