Mechanical Rider alternative

KamikaZ

Its ok and would do, but all I can think is "why on earth wouldn't you want to use the original????"

I proxy and use alternates sometimes (PW dolls as marionettes and I really am not a fan of the Samael model...) but just cant figure out why you wouldn'd use the original model-its fab!

one reason I could see using alternative models for the riders is that while nice, they all seem a bit fiddly and fragile.

For the mechanical rider, I'd be tempted by the warhammer fantasy empire engineer on mechanical steed. that steed is very steampunkish, though id swap out the rider itself for something more appropriate

For the mechanical rider, I'd be tempted by the warhammer fantasy empire engineer on mechanical steed. that steed is very steampunkish, though id swap out the rider itself for something more appropriate

Definitely a cool choice, though you might need to grind off some the "SUPER GOTHIC" to fit in a subtler setting.

that's sort of what i want to achieve, I really like having something that really stands out especially when so many have the same models just painted differently however not sure exactly what i want anyway it was more of a "what's your opinion" type thing