Out of Faction Leaders

ravenborne

Question

16 answers to this question

OK the way it works is this..

1. You choose your faction.
  2. Your first Master must be from that faction.
  3. Your Second Master in a brawl must either

• be from your faction (As long as your first Master does not prevent the hire, Eg If your playing Outcast and your first Master is Leviticus then you can't hire Viktoria)
  • or a model hirable by your First Master (Eg If your playing Outcast and your first Master is Leviticus he allows you to hire Ramos).

• be from your faction (As long as your first Master does not prevent the hire, Eg If your playing Outcast and your first Master is Leveticus then you can't hire Viktoria)
  • or a model hirable by your First Master - whose own hiring restrictions wouldn't have made it impossible to hire the first master. (Eg If your playing Outcast and your first Master is Leveticus he allows you to hire Ramos - And if you're playing Guild with your first Master being Sonnia you can't hire Leveticus as your second, despite him being a Mercenary.).

Fixed that for you. Otherwise almost any Master would be able to take Leveticus as their secondary Master, which I believe is not the case, right?

• be from your faction (As long as your first Master does not prevent the hire, Eg If your playing Outcast and your first Master is Leveticus then you can't hire Viktoria)
  • or a model hirable by your First Master (Eg If your playing Outcast and your first Master is Leveticus he allows you to hire Ramos).

Since we're on the topic, I've always had a question:

Can Ramos hire Hoffman; or does Hoffman have to be your first master, in this case?

Why wouldn't I be able to hire Leveticus as my second master in a brawl if I was running Perdita as my 1st?

Because he is not hirable by Perdita. Remember Outcast does not equal Mercenary. He also has several restrictions on the types of models he can play with as well on top of that.