Be a part of SCIENCE, at RIW Hobbies

Breadcrab

Greetings Malifaux dwellers!

Tuesdays FROM 6 to Midnight at RIW Hobbies In Livonia Michigan.

Thar's a new Henchman in town and we're going to start this Malifaux tumbleweed tumbling on the right foot.

First an foremost, our benefactor Pam has seen fit to continue the time honored tradition of giving us sweet discounts on all Malifaux product while we play in the Green room. That's 20% off all your necrotic needs. So for Gods sake, come on by, make some crude jokes, complain to local developer Nerdelemental about the fluff, shoot our zombies, and cash in on some sweet sweet loot.

Second, we'er going to try something new here. Starting tonight I will be collecting data on all of the games, and players that show up. Why?

SrbIU.jpg

"Why is the league prize always chloroform?"

Seriously though, I am setting up statistics tracking to create the worlds first Malifaux Bowling league. Regular players scores will be tracked and eventually a handicap system will be put in place to help low scoring players compete in a league with the local hotshots. Eventually this will pave the way for more competitive play and even.. brace yourselves... a full on Malifaux Campaign: "Battle for the City." Worried about book-keeping and writing everything down? Don't worry, that's all on me. All you do is show up and play three games to set your average.

Pandemonium guys? Shenanigans Players? East siders? C'mon over and give it a go. If nothing else you are guaranteed the chance to beat the tar out of that idiot from the pseudo-painting thread.

Edited by Breadcrab

Sheesh. No doubt. Haters.

Oh, and put the meeting time in the title, doof.

Well, I actually set it as a recurring event on the Wyrd Calendar that clearly no one else uses. But just because I love you, I fixed the post.

That picture is disturbing.

if you think that's bad you should read the synopsis.

Also, the document of stat tracking is available for all to view HERE.

Negative number= Your Current Handicap. Obviously, more games will be necessary before proper averaging can be implemented.

For all you out of towners, I'm looking to run a painting workshop on the 31st, a themed Valentines Event on February 7th, and the first Tournament of the year in late February. More details as we get closer to the days.

Cheers!

Well, I actually set it as a recurring event on the Wyrd Calendar that clearly no one else uses. But just because I love you, I fixed the post.

Yeah, but you still didn't put the date. Lord.

Every Tuesday from 6-midnight.

Yeesh. Amateurs.

And, no: even with the Calendar you need the date and time. In the title. And the post.

Amateurs.

Wow and I thought the first ones was terrible enough, they made a second ......

Now with 12% more "sandpaper" .

Is this an ongoing thing? I live down by Hillsdale, M and am waiting for the weather to clear up so I can finally go out and prime my rasputina crew. Then I plan on starting to look into playing. I'd rather have a nice, done crew since itll be a ways to travel no matter what.

Absolutely Sir! Also on the 31st we're doing a painting workshop. It would be a great to have you out and get you started on that crew!

Edited by Breadcrab