Malifaux League Fort Collins, CO

CrimsonWraith

Starting on March 3, 2012 we will be running a Malifaux League, running until June. The league will be geared towards getting new players into the game, but is setup to allow more experienced players in without giving to much of an advantage. All the information can be found on the club forums here.

• 1 month later...
Didn't realize you guys got into it to! I'll be there, I've spent the last few months playing it at Haunted Game Cafe and Gryphons, looking forward to it!

Awesome! Looking forward to it, as well.

Alas, so far away for a married fella in Littleton.

You don't have to carry her the whole way, just stick her in the trunk

Well, I hope to see you at some events closer your way soon. I will be running an event in Broomfield on the 18th, and there will likely be an event in Highlands Ranch in April that I get to play in(woo!).

I do have a question, when I first looked through things, I got it in my head you guys are going to be doing just the box set and nothing else for the first while? I can't seem to find the post I remember reading, so I may be crazy. Am I wrong or? Just curious, cause I'm planning on running Gremlins if at all possible, but thats gonna be a long few games lol.

You don't have to carry her the whole way, just stick her in the trunk

Well, I hope to see you at some events closer your way soon. I will be running an event in Broomfield on the 18th, and there will likely be an event in Highlands Ranch in April that I get to play in(woo!).

Alas, she's a biter.

I caught a demo game from the fellas at TEG. There are some rumbling of people playing down south, too.

Thanks to everyone who came down today, we had an awesome turn out. Ten players are registered so far. I'm looking forward to many awesome games.

For anyone who didn't make it down today, we still have a couple weeks before we move to the next pool size. You can still join and not be behind! Come on down, we would love to have you.