Justify the Hoarcats to me

brdparker

The complaint about lspa being special forces, you know Ramos the model it has the most affinity to is not limited to just 2 msu assests. Not seeing where that is a legitimate complaint. Arcane effigy is good but not that great student of conflict is better in my opinion since he can give fast to any of your crew.

As for hoarcat question, yeah they suck.

I too love the Hoarcats models. I think, like a few other average minions (moles) they might be better to field with aMarcus (improved Cb and potential longer Cg). I managed ok with them once taking advantage of a nice LoS lay-out where they were able to arrive intact in the middle battle field; with a Myranda about to heal any bad luck shots, or a Silent One, they might retain their Wds long enough. My problem is more that I like big 10ss beasties, which usually mean there's not much space left for 5-6ss models. I'd still field them though, especially when facing Living crew.

Maybe we'll see a release of Mama Hoarcat in the future which gives them pack or something. Also if we get a "Canteen Butcher" type of model which acts as a Slop Hauler to heal beasts, that would help to fight.

There for a positive opinion :)

Edited by poulpox