Are all constructs immune to influence?

E.T.A. Hoffman

Question

7 answers to this question

That is what I thought. But, I was playing with a friend who had Ramos and he told me that his constructs are all immune to wp duels. Which is not the case. So maybe next time we throw down, Marcus might do a little better. :D

Its a commen mistake, Moral duals are wp duals but Wp duals are not necarrly moral duals. Anything that has a wp test that is not labled as a moral dual or from a terrifying test is a normal wp test and constucts are not immune to those.

Also on a side not almost all the guild constucts have "immune to influance" trait witch dose make them ignore wp tests, so the guild ones act the way your friend wants but the arcainists ones are not so lucky.

To split hairs, immune to influence only prevents WP duels for opposed duels, not simple duels. In other words, a Construct still has to take a WP--11 duel even if it is immune to influence.

This is not entirely accurate. Immune to influence only applies when you are the defender. There are examples of opposed WP duels that immune to influence models must take, such as Pitiful.