Fun....or just stupid?

Lovemachine

So, I was thinking...and I dont know if this has been presented before, but here goes. My new Collodi list.

Collodi

Marionette x4

Wicked Dolls x10

I just think it would be fun to pull Collodi up the board, then spam the crap out of the bad guys with wicked dolls. It may end in total faliure, but having 15 models on the board...man...

Im just thinking, with perfect conditions (which never happens but....) you have Collodi surrounded by wicked dolls, then he gives them all fast and a couple of them melee expert. Then they all swarm, and of course produce more wicked dolls. Of course, you could also be swarming your apponent turn one. Now ive got a mission. If I play it, ill do a battle report.

Hehe indeed give it a try, could be a fun one to watch :) But really its not that different from a standard list, you just swap 1 doll for a stitched and take 2 stones less and your there. Or maybe drop 3 dolls and 1 stone and take 2 more stitched (until the weaver arrives then he changes a bit sometimes:)

I'd play against this list. Just need to dig out some blast counters :)

Oh yeah, blast would suck. You just gotta play it right. With 10 wicked doll models, you could wait until the other player is done moving before you begin spamming them with the wicked dolls. My standard collodi list is 4 marys, 3 stitched, and 4 or 5 wicked dolls, depending. And I need my book 3 because I dont remember the stats on the weaver.