UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

There will be an award for best painted Army at this event.

All Crews are up for the award, i'm not getting into the argument of 'who painted it'!

So all lists are to be left out during Saturday lunchtime and i will be awarding Best Painted Crew to the person with.....the best painted crew!

I don't want to start an argument about it, you're the TO and it's your decision at the end of the day and that's fine with me, but surely by changing to this system (which is completely different to all the tournaments that have taken place to date) you're surely more likely to provoke an argument?

After all I think even Adam was swayed by the end of the last giant thread on the topic!

Mike

I don't want to start an argument about it, you're the TO and it's your decision at the end of the day and that's fine with me, but surely by changing to this system (which is completely different to all the tournaments that have taken place to date) you're surely more likely to provoke an argument?

After all I think even Adam was swayed by the end of the last giant thread on the topic!

Mike

Its in line with the other Masters rules. Im just the TO for Malifaux but there is an overseer who rules all Masters stuff :)

So its more like doing what i'm told on that one

But i have already sent an email to him asking if i can do my painting awards differently but i dont know when he'll get back to me, so for now i'm going with their ruling

Hope that answers your question Mike, i'm just not in charge :) I prefer the fact it has to be painted by the person

Edited by Neverata

16 Ant Hoult

15 Craig Johnson

14 Adam MagicPockets

13 James Doxey

12 Aidan Kirk

11 Ian O'brien

10 Mitch Harrison

9 Ashley Pinder

8 David Brown

7 Justin Plimmer

6 Tim Brown

5 Mike Taylor

4 Rob Owens

3 Ian Brocklebank

2 Steve Pretlove

1 Jimmy Balderstone

Just to be different - I'm going for the shock underdogs result :)

Still trying to work out how to deal with LCB - I beat him last week, but there may have been a couple of things I may have cheated (unintentionally) with - maybe thats the best idea - distract the opponent and cheat like crazy.

I may spend the majority of the time at the bar - do they do table service at Maelstrom?