Neverborn questions

Positive

Question

Hello, our last game session woke up some more questions

First about Zoraida. If strike is focused against her does it get the benefit of +flips or does proper manners cancel it? When I have Conduit on someone do I get the +flips in all cast against that model?

Also can I Obey someone off a roof of building or similar elevation?

Last when Stitched Together uses Gamble your life, does the damsge flip get any modifiers from duel total?

Thanks

8 answers to this question

The :+fate and :-fate flips from Focus and Proper Manners cancel out for a straight flip

I assume Conduit would give :+fate on all Ca where that model is defending... but I'm not sure.

You can Obey someone to walk over an elevation.

I think the Stitched's damage line is meant to be a straight flip, it has no mention of a Duel total affecting the flips or twists.

Hello, our last game session woke up some more questions

First about Zoraida. If strike is focused against her does it get the benefit of +flips or does proper manners cancel it? When I have Conduit on someone do I get the +flips in all cast against that model?

Also can I Obey someone off a roof of building or similar elevation?

Last when Stitched Together uses Gamble your life, does the damsge flip get any modifiers from duel total?

Thanks

1)No-proper manners ceases to apply

2)Yes

3)I think so, although i'm not sure if you can obey a model to kill itself (maybe you can?)

4)Does'nt state its a straight flip, so duel totals apply as normal.

3)I think so, although i'm not sure if you can obey a model to kill itself (maybe you can?)

normal.

You can in this case. It is just that you can't obey them to cast a spell or do an action that says something like, kill this model, sac this model, inflict wds on this model that would kill its self. The action its self will not kill the obeyed model. The action is just walking. But what happens because of the walk will most likely kill the model which is fine. At least that's how i have seen it played.

You cant take an action that will kill it. You can take an action that might kill it. So you cant walk it in to insta death lava. Jumping off is cool as long as it "could" survive the fall So it has 4 wounds left and fall has a min damage of 3.

I was under the impression that you could always take an action that did any sort of Damage Flip (even Death/Death/Death) because of the possibility of flipping a Black Joker. The minimum damage doesn't need to be less than the model's remaining wounds.