Help with Bette

Magnus

My son and I played several games over the weekend and have come to the conclusion that Bette may be broken...

Can anyone share a weakness on her or better yet how do you kill her?? (I know she's already "dead") but I hope you know what I mean.

Thanks

Well, assuming you meant to ask about Puppet Wars and not Malifaux, what are the problems you are encountering?

Are you having trouble with her under the bed ability? If so, keep in mind that it has the clause "when this puppet has the opportunity to dodge" so if you make it so she can't dodge (Seamus's hide and seek or the upgrade on the austringer) she can not use that ability. And, even if she does use it, she must use it before her player even knows if the attack has hit, in which case she may end up off the board (and therefor no longer a momentary threat) because of an attack that would not even have hit.

If you are having problems with the crow in her defense, keep in mind that most sidekicks have 3 stitches and she only has 2. And you can take a puppet with magical weapon (Misaki) to take her out.

If you're talking about Malifaux...Q gives some good advice but you have the wrong forum.

:)

Another good way to deal with her is through direct Rips like from the Ice Golem's Ice Blaster and it's Rigged to Blow. Or there is always waiting till your opponent has no hand left and then gunning for her with a Puppet that has Powerful.

But even then, her going back to the Toybox every time still forces your opponent to use resources. It costs him a card from his hand to pull her back and as long as your not fighting on top of his WB, it will also cost him time to get Bette back into the swing of things. Then again... you can always just Paralyze her and leave her be, that's always fun :D Or nail her with a Stuck Counter from Baby Kade.