Pandora Harbinger of Woe

96p

really like them all....as i have just got hold of Pandora and baby Kade i was struggling for something to do with them and i love the idea of using different colours instead of the standard skin tones (muscle and blood sinews) very impressed....

your idea has been officially stolen (mind you i wont use green)

awesome work

Thx guys :) thats the motivation I needed to work on my new Levi crew.

Great work as usual, although I'm actually a little surprised you went with the Puppet Sorrows. I personally would have gone with Puppet Pandora, or Puppet Teddy, whom I feel look a little more impressive.

I thought of that as well, but as the effigy is a minion, puppet Pandora didn't feel right

I don't know why but I love seeing normally non-ghostly models painted up in that ghost/spirit/weird glowing monochrome paint scheme. I like your normal sculpt Candy a lot.

I feel like with Lelu/Lilitu if you had chopped off their horns, and maybe the top knot for lelu, they would've fit with your army better. That would've taken away most of the "demon" look that wasn't fitting to my eye.

Really good job with these though, a solid idea well executed.

I don't know why but I love seeing normally non-ghostly models painted up in that ghost/spirit/weird glowing monochrome paint scheme. I like your normal sculpt Candy a lot.

I liked it to, and Baby Kade was green as well for a time, but it was just to much green in the long run.

I feel like with Lelu/Lilitu if you had chopped off their horns, and maybe the top knot for lelu, they would've fit with your army better. That would've taken away most of the "demon" look that wasn't fitting to my eye.

Thats why I replaced Lelu and Lilithu with the more viktorian style looking human models ;)

The knot btw is not an original part of the model.

Edit: love your Avatar :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...