Quick Q about Kaeris

daemonkin

Daemonkin, the new book 3 adds 2 abilities which I predict will become rather common and are meant to be a catch-all for allowing nonstandard hiring.

The first one is Affinity [X]; which allows X to hire the model into it's crew even though under normal circumstances this would be impossible, for example Fire Gamin get Affinity [sonnia Criid, Kaeris] and Iggy ( a woe (ie neverborn) gets Affinity [Kaeris] (he's burning based).

The second one is Animosity [X] which disallows a model to hire it, even though normally it could have been, for example Iggy has Animosity [Hamelin].

I consider this to be a good designimplement, because I was getting annoyed that things like the hunter and the guardian got specific rules for being hired by Ramos and so, I'd rather have it under one term for all these strange things ^^.

I know it has been answered in a less wordy way already, but now at least you can look forward to iggy as well ^^

@Adanedhel: Thanks for the info. I have not read all of Book 3 (reading it in little bits when I can) so I appreciate your input. Thanks!

I like the Animosity and Affinity rules. They make more sense this way than Master-specific although it may become outdated if another master similar to Hamelin comes out then Iggy will need his Animosity changed. No?

D.

• 3 weeks later...
I think they are going to make new masters very limited. I dont expect we will see any more for a long time. Some new henchman perhaps but they will have set limits like the others

I agree I think we may see that what we have is all were going to have for a while as for masters. It seems to me henchman are the booming thing right now anyways.