Models

1 Hamelin Avatar

1 Hamelin the plaged

1 Totem (used miss pack)

1 Nix

2 Rat catchers

12 rats

6 the stolen

So I put together 24 models and painted them in 4 nights (around 5 hours each night) so in 20 hours. Wow, the fastest i ever got an army done and there isn't even a turny this weekend, I am still going to work on some things like i ran out of dull coat so the models are a bit shiny.

Concept of the bases is the normal sewers of malifaux but I wanted an idea of depth, so there are three lavels that are in my models. you can see this best with the avatar.

Anyways here a group shoot and a photo of the avatar sorry i only have my phone for photo taking. If you want to see something close up let me know, i will have unit photos latter on.

2011-10-27_23-42-41_226.jpg

2011-10-27_23-52-43_892.jpg

2011-10-27_23-52-53_4.jpg

2011-10-27_23-43-48_270.jpg

Thanks for any comments

Cheers,

Andrew Haught

Is that the official Hamelin avatar sculpt, Andrew, or your own doing?

Either way I think Terek will be enthused to get a look at this wonder.

Kudos on the work; the tiers look good. If it is the official sculpt, it came out better than I was anticipating from the art in the book. I was really concerned that the tiers would look out of place.

Is that the official Hamelin avatar sculpt, Andrew, or your own doing?

Either way I think Terek will be enthused to get a look at this wonder.

Kudos on the work; the tiers look good. If it is the official sculpt, it came out better than I was anticipating from the art in the book. I was really concerned that the tiers would look out of place.

Thanks, the model is kit bashed all the way, hamy has 4 models parts in him plus greeny stuff. The base is corkbord the one with big chunks that makes up the rock bit, the rats are skaven I swwm to have had alot of these laying around. =P. The rest is bits I had laying around, most of the small pipes are coffee small stir stawls.

It was fun to make.

Cheers and thanks for the comments.

Great work! It'll be great to see some closer individual photos when you get a chance, but they look really nice.

The avatar's come together brilliantly!

I'm putting together my Hamelin crew atm, and have adopted a similar use of height to mark figures 'importance.' In theory it'll make it easier to play against as, all of the rats can be easily overlooked by my opponent when seeing who they're up against.

Great job!

That is fantastic! My friend is working on something similar.

I think my only criticism is the colour of the rats vs the street that they are coming up through. It blends in too much and looks like one big coloured mass under him. I think the street piece being a different colour to create a better contrast would really show the numerous rats better.

Thanks, the model is kit bashed all the way, hamy has 4 models parts in him plus greeny stuff. The base is corkbord the one with big chunks that makes up the rock bit, the rats are skaven I swwm to have had alot of these laying around. =P. The rest is bits I had laying around, most of the small pipes are coffee small stir stawls.

It was fun to make.

Cheers and thanks for the comments.

Kit or not, it looks really good! It has a strong compositional balance which I worry that the Wyrd model might not have. It looks impressive and doesn't feel any haevier on once side than it does on the other (visual weight, if you get my meaning). And the number of rats, I must say, do look imposing.

Splendidly done! ^_^