Competitive Mcmourning 35ss List

mcmourning san

I have been playing Mcmourning for a little while now and he is hands down my favorite master, the power of a melee monster like Lilith or Lady Justice combined with survivability and versatility to make new things, anywho, along the way I have tried to come up with a competitive list to play with at our local tournaments (usually 35ss games). This is what I have so far ...

35ss crew 10 models

Mcmourning 6ss cache

Dead rider 10ss

Grave spirit 1ss

Sebastian 6ss

Canine remains 2ss

Canine remains 2ss

Canine remains 2ss

Canine remains 2ss

Rotten belle 4ss

Convict gunslinger 6ss

The question I wanted to pose to the community is if mcmourning can cut it with only 6 stones or should I drop a pup and make it 8, additionally, if there are staple models that you may have played with that should be in this crew in lou of something else. Criticisms and suggestions are welcomed.

Looks solid, you have a lot of your bases covered I like the convict for the ranged support he gives. You have some speed and durability in the crew and backup melee damage dealers to the good doctor. 6ss is fine to run him with. Perhaps look at a Crooked Man instead of Sebastian to help with board control?

Like the crew build a lot, he will be fine with 6 SS.

Well I personally love the Desperate mercs they usually don't go the difference, but I've never had a merc not get his points worth at the minimum. and I've seen them double team high point models to death specially while in melee with canine remains at their side

I am guessing you haven't played Misaki yet, I really want to love her but she is just so fragile.