Can i Please Get a Clarification from a Marshal?

Frostbeard

You do all realize that Ramos himself has to perform the casting and not any totems he has attached, right?

I do. I bring up totem because of totem can help give tomes or reactivate which helps him cast spells. If he had to summon one type twice that is harder without that assistance of a totem. Now with current ruling have friendly kill spider in btb with Ramos, pick scrap cast construct probably have a tome or two may need to ss if not high enough. Now you have three attempts to summon an electrical creation. Not too hard to do.

If it was one of both you has to summon creation kill it and summon again all in one activation not easy so totem becomes almost necessary. Still totem will make it easier but will take 2-3 from pool not worth it now.

I'm not complaining about the ruling just surprised. I don't think it is always worth manifesting turn two as an all action, but it is a nice option that will probably do 90% of time.

Huh...so is there any way we could make it any easier haha? ...Well at least he has to work for it now :whistle: .

Just seems a bit odd that the master who IMO gets the biggest power increase (not saying he's op or in line with top tier masters or anything, but his avatar is a big power boost, pure and simple, unlike other avatars) gets the easiest manifest requirements.

Nico can manifest beginning of turn 2, but you have to waste a lot of resources having punk zombies kill canines and basically waste a whole turns worth of movement with those models. The avatar you get out of it is pretty cool, but doesn't compare to the boost that Ramos gets.

Edited by Necromorph