Bread and roses!

Sygerrik

So I just picked up Malifaux and I want a second crew (my first being Hoffman). I really really like the union miners, and it seems like Kaeris is the go-to lady for them, so I worked this up for a 25ss list:

Kaeris

Miner

Miner

Miner

Gunsmith

Fire Gamin

Fire Gamin

that leaves me with a cache of 4. The list has some ranged attacks and some melee, deals well with WP-based enemies (all the Smoldering Heart), and I can use the Miners' File False Claim to hit and run, grab objectives, and do other such business. The Miners can also heal themselves to fuel Resource Management.

Also, let's face it: running a union is totally awesome. At 30ss (the standard game size at my LGS) I am seriously considering just getting two more miners and leaving my cache at 6.

So I just picked up Malifaux and I want a second crew (my first being Hoffman). I really really like the union miners, and it seems like Kaeris is the go-to lady for them, so I worked this up for a 25ss list:

Kaeris

Miner

Miner

Miner

Gunsmith

Fire Gamin

Fire Gamin

that leaves me with a cache of 4. The list has some ranged attacks and some melee, deals well with WP-based enemies (all the Smoldering Heart), and I can use the Miners' File False Claim to hit and run, grab objectives, and do other such business. The Miners can also heal themselves to fuel Resource Management.

Also, let's face it: running a union is totally awesome. At 30ss (the standard game size at my LGS) I am seriously considering just getting two more miners and leaving my cache at 6.

don't forget, the cache of kaeris can only be a max of 5, so no cache of 6 :)

but the list could work, never tried it, and I'm not that fond of the miners :)

Don't forget Renegade Steamfitter Johan. Kaeris can field him, too, and he gets boosts from having other M&SU members around.

Ramos can also field as many M&SU Assets as he wishes -- and, as an M&SU member himself (unlike Kaeris), you'd have a bit more synergy in certain respects. You could try some nutty list like this:

Ramos + Avatar

Miner

Miner

Miner

Renegade Steamfitter Johan

Large Steampunk Arachnid

25SS - 2SS Cache

Everything but the Arachnid are M&SU members, for maximum Union presence. Ramos can manifest by Turn 2, and then you've got a super-mobile beatstick M&SU member running around, ready for Miners to pop up around him at the end of the turn. Not the most functional list, perhaps, but certainly a lot of fluffy goodness.