Puppet Wars reviews

Hansel

No it did not, unless geist wants it on there. I just wrote that up today cause i was feeling manic and had some amazing revelations with regards to the game after a wonderful play session with mi amigo scott.

And geist im always funny... :P looking. My wife and i have also been watching strongbad for old times sake...that never ends well...

Gamerslounge Gencon Special #3 is on Puppet Wars. It was the final straw that made me buy the game. http://gamerslounge.coda.net/ Also check out the videos here on the forum. They will give you a nice unbiased look at the game so you can make up your mind. Lalochezia did a fantastic job.

Thanks, I'll check it out. I listen to the Gamer's Lounge occasionally, but their style kinda grates on me so I really only seek 'em out when they're talking about something I'm excited about.

No it did not, unless geist wants it on there. I just wrote that up today cause i was feeling manic and had some amazing revelations with regards to the game after a wonderful play session with mi amigo scott.

And geist im always funny... :P looking. My wife and i have also been watching strongbad for old times sake...that never ends well...

I hope he does, even as an addendum.