Hi i play seamus and so far have:

Seamus (obviously)

3 rotten belles

sybelle

copycat

bete

convict

2 canines

The reason for the canines is that my friend had a couple spare lotr's dogs so i converted them into canines, anyway just wondering what i should get next? i am going to be getting the molly set set when it is released, as well as aSeamus, and need a grave spirit, but i was thinking about another blister of something? these are my options so far:

The Hanged

Onryo

Crooked Men

Night Terrors

and possibly von schill, but i want to save my special forces slot for a horrors really

basically what i'm asking is which of the above models wold work best with what i already have (or am going to have).

thanks

Edited by the_madhatter1

Von Schill should be your first purchase hands down, followed by Dead Rider. Desperate Mercenaries should also feature there if you don't want to do Von Schill.

Grave Spirit is Seamus' best totem, so grab one of those too. Copycat Killer is weak.

Last think I'd think about is some Punk Zombies and maybe Sebastian as cheap beatsticks.

Von Schill should be your first purchase hands down, followed by Dead Rider. Desperate Mercenaries should also feature there if you don't want to do Von Schill.

Grave Spirit is Seamus' best totem, so grab one of those too. Copycat Killer is weak.

Last think I'd think about is some Punk Zombies and maybe Sebastian as cheap beatsticks.

Why desperate mercs? and i forgot to add dead rider, as well as punk zombies

Why desperate mercs? and i forgot to add dead rider, as well as punk zombies

Desperate Mercs are pretty much the best 2 point model in the game, so everyone should have 2 in their case. For Rezzers in particular who struggle for good solid models, they're very good; in addition, they're a better choice than your first 2 Canine Remains. If you turn them into a corpse counter for some reason, great; if not, they fight a lot better.

Desperate Mercs are pretty much the best 2 point model in the game, so everyone should have 2 in their case. For Rezzers in particular who struggle for good solid models, they're very good; in addition, they're a better choice than your first 2 Canine Remains. If you turn them into a corpse counter for some reason, great; if not, they fight a lot better.

ok

I like Punk Zombies, my self.

I see you have kirai in your signature, if you play her, do you have any experience using Onryo with Seamus? I think it was osoi who said that they worked well with Seamus and was looking through rising powers and they seem a great investment for with all their willpower tricks as well as Mark of Jigoku

Onryo are nice for taking away Immune to Influence with Mark of Jagoku. With Seamus' Trail of Fear and their own ability to target Df or Wp with melee strikes (in this case Wp) you can really get bang for your buck from a Cb5 model. My only issue with them is they aren't undead, so will not benefit from enemy models affectedby Seamus' Undead Psychosis. A Hanged and an Onryo can really take out an enemy model like Teddy or a Peacekeeper using Mark of Jagoku and Whisper From Beyond. For me it depends what I'm facing whether or not I'll run an Onryo with Seamus.

Onryo are nice for taking away Immune to Influence with Mark of Jagoku. With Seamus' Trail of Fear and their own ability to target Df or Wp with melee strikes (in this case Wp) you can really get bang for your buck from a Cb5 model. My only issue with them is they aren't undead, so will not benefit from enemy models affectedby Seamus' Undead Psychosis. A Hanged and an Onryo can really take out an enemy model like Teddy or a Peacekeeper using Mark of Jagoku and Whisper From Beyond. For me it depends what I'm facing whether or not I'll run an Onryo with Seamus.

OK, I think I'll get some anyway along with crooked men, want to save my special forces for a rogue necromancy and still need to think about desperate mercenaries a bit more before I get any. Not a fan of hanged even though everybody loves 'em, due to their SS price

After seeing lazarus in the new book, I've kind of been debating using him. Anyone proxied lazarus in seamus lists? He's kind of pricey but has melee expert, medium base, armor, a good gun. Seems like he could be an effective beatstick in a seamus list to me. And being a construct doesnt really hurt seamus too much as he doesnt rely on his model type (undead/spirit) as much as other resser masters do.