Puppet Stats Card protection

They are prelaminted cards so you don't really need additional protection

It is just that the laminate seems very flimsy to me. I am just concerned about the corners and edges showing wear. And since Nathan just answered my question about the Puppet Stat cards ever sold as individuals with a NO......I want to make sure that I protect what I have.

I know I am super anal!!

I've laminated all my cards and since I have my own laminator I went overboard and laminated all the card counters too, lol. I just felt the card stock used for the exhausted counters, etc. was a bit flimsy and may tear especially since I'm using mine for demos.

Good point ebon............I may do the same.......I have that same luxury of owning my own laminator as well

I printed out Ratty's work benches and laminated those to replace the ones in the box. I probably should have laminated the counters before I punched them out.

The cards I think will hold up fine. I already had a beer splill on a few of them and they are still fine(they just smell a little like Guinness now)

I printed out Ratty's work benches and laminated those to replace the ones in the box. I probably should have laminated the counters before I punched them out.

The cards I think will hold up fine. I already had a beer splill on a few of them and they are still fine(they just smell a little like Guinness now)

Nilus' Puppet Wars: Most delicious board game EVER.

Powersox