• Night Terror
    [3ss]

• Shikome
    [8ss]

• Silurid
    [5ss]

• Silurid
    [5ss]

Sure i´m missing the third silurid but i have somer Meleestuff with the shikome and a bit Ranged support with the Merc.

And this list is still realy fast... :)

Waht startegies are you playing at the Tourny?

Do you know this?

The big problem I have with this list is that it is really easy to poke a hole in. kill a silurid or even a night terror and you lose speed in the silurids case you star losing the other sliruid too. Personally I would drop either the night terrors or the sliruids and stick with one set of objective grabbers.

I would also include a convict for range support he can be really nasty with the right hand

The big problem I have with this list is that it is really easy to poke a hole in. kill a silurid or even a night terror and you lose speed in the silurids case you star losing the other sliruid too. Personally I would drop either the night terrors or the sliruids and stick with one set of objective grabbers.

Seconding this recommendation.

Normally, you'd be able to make your list after knowing the scenario, so you'd be able to adjust your ratios accordingly, but in this case you need to make sure you have enough punch and objective grabbing to cover any eventuality.

In this list, two Silurids is probably enough to cover objectives (even if you end up spreading them out, its worth the damage if they grab you VPs,) and they're more combat capable than the Night Terrors.

Night Terrors are great objective grabbers, but they tend to rely on each other for speed, and they don't "rush" multiple objectives well unless you take a lot of them (at least, in my experience.) And, if you end up with a scenario based on killing enemy models, they're pretty pillow fisted (toothed?)

Koali's suggestion of a Shikome is a good one - its fast enough to help grab objectives if you need it, and Prey makes it very capable of bringing down an opposing enemy "power" model.

Taking out the two Night Terrors allows you to either toss in a third Silurid and max out Marcus' SS Pool (always a good idea,) or you can spend all of those SS on a Convict Gunslinger to give you some ranged flexibility. I haven't had any luck with him (he always gets killed before he does anything of note,) but I'm chalking that up to user error for now. ;)

I'd go either with silurids or night terrors, not both. Especially since you'll want all three of your tadpoles, if any, on your roster. But something like this can work at a push:

Marcus w/ 8SS | 3xSilurids | Night Terror | Shikome

There you can proxy one NT->Shikome and voila, you already have your crew.