needing some Lilith list pointers

Lordgimpet

Ok I have been scratching my head with some Lilith lists

I'm still not happy with them like there is something telling me in my head that they just not right,

any tips advice would be nice.

set at 30ss (lame i know)

option 1 growth:

Lilith

Nekima

Desperate Merc

Stitched Together

3x Terror Tots

plan is mature in turn one by the usual method

then 2 Young asap and killy stuff

Stitched there for cover and annoyance if needed,

Option 2

Lilith

BBS

Desperate Merc

Lilitu

Stitched

Terror tot

Young Neph

plan is BBS, generates the blood via the DMerc,

Tot is sacrificed to summon lelu.

with this I am fearing that the BBS may become useless after this and I could just drop it and the merc for Lelu

and more SS pool.. I don't know decisions decisions

please help :)

Personally in List one i would just drop the Stitched and have another tot and desperate merc, makes you grow more, as the crew is very mobile, ether 12 fly or 10 run ignoring cover (+ any sprints you cast with them and Nekimas buff) so the stitched is just left behind i believe?

List 2, is a risk to summon a Lelu requires a high card to succeed. But I've not started using my Lilith yet, so that is just my thoughts from what I've seen and read of her, no personal experience yet:)

Cherub is cheaper than a terror tot, if all you are doing is turning it into Lelu.

Can also cast one of liliths spells before you do anything to it.

BBS has got other roles than generating Blood.

I guess it depends on what youy are wanting for objectives.

The Stiched does stand out as much less mobile than other models

Otherwise, I don't like killing my own crew to do stuff. I'm not convinced the tempo loss covers the model increase.

Using a shaman and a tot to generate a Lelu seems like a waste of stones and cards. A shaman cost 6 and a tot costs 3, Lelu only costs 7. If you don't have another specific use for the shaman than I think starting with lelu on the table is more cost effective. Its a gamble as well because of the card requirement to summon Lelu. If you cant do it the first turn than Lilitu will take some wounds.

Stitched can provide good cover but so can illusionary forest, granted

not as well as creepy fog. If you can work with just the forest you can save some stones by ommitting the stitched, unless you want a wp attacking minion for variety. Though Lilitu would fill that role as well.

Lilith is my first and favorite master. I usually use the growth mechanic as a convenient bonus, and try not to rely upon it to win games.

Also, using a desperate mercenary or blood from stone to grow a tot only saves you one stone over purchasing a young nephilim instead. Is a turn of activations worth 1 stone? It may or may not be based on the situation. Just something to consider.

thanks for the feedback to think about,

the reason I take the Merc for blood combo is so i can generate 3 blood first turn enough to upgrade a tot to mature. As you are correct it is a waste to get it to a young only.

I agree that the stitched is slow. but I tend to get Lilith to telepot it up field. etc