Outcasts???

knoerzer

The only problem we have seen with the grems, is a lot of ill tempered players having a negative play experience against them. its very easy to break your opponents line with a power turn from companion and Ophelia. and a lot of people don't like a crushing defeat from tiny green drunks.

And they tend to crumble against Pandora and dreamer. dreamer less so seeing that somer can bring the pigapeed to the board.

The only problem we have seen with the grems, is a lot of ill tempered players having a negative play experience against them. its very easy to break your opponents line with a power turn from companion and Ophelia. and a lot of people don't like a crushing defeat from tiny green drunks.

And they tend to crumble against Pandora and dreamer. dreamer less so seeing that somer can bring the pigapeed to the board.

Dreamer I can see with the alps still being strong against the little monsters... but pandora? not if you are playing the pigapult well methinks. Kind of a pointless side discussion as there are always exceptions blah blah blah but pandora tends to stick close to her buddies and targeting them (and catching her in the blasts) would seem to be doable. Perhaps i'm missing something as usual.

I can see the Pandora WP resit getting them, and the fact that she can move just as fast as the gremlins, but she does keep her buddies close so the pigapult would be nice, but she could take it out rather quickly most likely... Just what I think... And the Dreamer....I hate. he is tough but if I had stuffed piglets and he jumped in my face he is leaving with damage. :blast

Yeah even if you had to heave your own target next to her to shoot this should be pretty easy to hit pandora. Don't forget you can lob one of your guys next to her and use him as a WP free target to shoot at. Put him in HtH range and even more danger for her.

Dreamer is all about trying to take out his daydream mobility but is a huge pain for sure.

Ophelia is pretty straight forward to play and most people are surprised by the amount of damage her crew can actually produce in one turn.

Some'r on the other hand has a much higher learning curve, and because of his negatives can be difficult to consistantly win with.

Additionally the Gremlins have a lot of really bad matchups, Pandora, the Dreamer, Kirai, Hamelin, Zoraida, and VonSchill being just a few. With perseverance though they are great fun and rewarding.

I've joined the ranks of the green skins... Just bought the Ophelia box and I noticed that one of the guys has the trigger dueling sword,pistol. but doesnt have those as weapons. it's the guy with the BIG rifle.

It could be that the box didnt have V2 cards...or is this correct. I is confused...

Or Rami Lacroix with Francois Lacroix's card I should say.

well thats what I thought...but they are different cards...and they have their different abilities.

I think it's supposed to say Dumb Luck [Extra Long Rifle]

but instead says Dumb Luck [Dueling Sword, Pistol]

am I right?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this is a good place to ask. How many of you use Zoraida with Gremlins (Ophelia, Bayou, So'mer, anything of the sort) whether leading in a Scrap or in a Brawl with So'mer (or alone and getting the free Stones)?

Also, funny thing in January, both So'mer and Zoraida are getting resculpts and Avatars...Bayou month (noticing that is how I came to think of the question).

I guess this is a good place to ask. How many of you use Zoraida with Gremlins (Ophelia, Bayou, So'mer, anything of the sort) whether leading in a Scrap or in a Brawl with So'mer (or alone and getting the free Stones)?

Also, funny thing in January, both So'mer and Zoraida are getting resculpts and Avatars...Bayou month (noticing that is how I came to think of the question).

Only problem with hiring Gremlins in the old girls crew is their extra cost. They really aren't worth the extra Soulstone for each one. Though it can be fun to bring Papa Loco and Pere Ravage on occassion.