Viable 35ss Collodi-master list?

Wurmwood

I want a 35ss list that keeps Collodi as it's only master (i.e. no Zoraida - I'm holding off using her at least until her alternate sculpt has its general public release.)

Here's a couple of lists I'm thinking about. Either one of these the least bit viable as an "all comers" list?

Collodi (2ss)

Arcane Effigy

Marionettes x4

Stitched Togethers x2

Weaver Widow

Wicked Dolls x3

or

Collodi (0ss)

Arcane Effigy

Marionettes x4

Stitched Togethers x3

Wicked Dolls x5

I have some ideas for my Arcane Effigy conversion, so I'd really like to include him if I can. I also have some thoughts for a Mysterious Effigy conversion, but I'm not totally sold on him....

I ran this the other day:

Collodi (2ss)

Arcane Effigy

Marionettes x4

Stitched Togethers x2

Wicked Dolls x6

Worked like a charm, but it was my first time using Collodi as leader (2nd time using Collodi ever) and 3rd time my opponent used Sonia at all so that might not say much.

The Arcane Effigy seems like an incredible choice for 4ss, just the extra card is awesome and helps you every turn. The extra casting AP helps with Breathe life and Filled with stones obviously (I never seem to cast anything else).

I never got to use the spells and shooting though, short range and low Wk means it will be hanging back behind the Stitched (and if you want the extra casting AP then the Effigy won't be Fast).

I run a list verrrry similar to the first one. The widow is slow, especially compared to Collodi's movement shenanigans, so I usually break a stitched and some wicked dolls off to hang with her (scenario dependant).

In a bind the dolls can teleport over to Collodi and the Stitched does its fog thing to protect the widow. If you can play the slow and patient game, tossing two control cards and maybe ripping the stuffing out of a wicked doll or two you can summon your teddy directly on top of your opponent as Collodi and the marionettes steam roll them.

Watch out next game as people will be gunning for the widow right off the bat now though XD