Zorida list - suggestions

fixerupperguy

There are actually a number of things I would consider switching in for Bad Juju.

Wicked dolls like others have mentioned. 2 Stitched, or possibly even a Mature Nephilim if you definitely want a big hitter. (Fairly sure, although I don't have my book to hand that Juju is immune to influence whereas the MN is not)

I also think there would be some mileage in dropping Juju, the extra stone and the single wicked doll for the twins, but I love the twins....

Can't think of any magic weapons in the Neverborn off the top of my head, so you'll be doing half damage to most of Kirai's crew.

So just stack up a lot of quick hits which means, yup: Wicked Dolls for Juju.

Alternate choice would be a Weaver Widow, but since Kirai's crew isnt going to be generating counters for you, usefulness may vary on the Widow

Well Zoraida with Stitched gives you an extra (1) Gamble your Life or (1) Deepest Fear per stitched, per round they're in Kirai's face. If you pull Collodi close enough to be within 4" of the Stitched they also get a +2 Wp which also means that Collodi can (2) Mend Puppets or even (2) Puppet Show on the Stitched. Your list definitely caters towards Stitched or Wicked Dolls. That being said, popping Juju 7" away from Kirai and charging her face will put the scare into her a little bit too.

Speaking of list advice, this has got me thinking about the new Zoraida/Collodi list I'm working on. Get a few opinions to see what you guys think:

35ss list

Zoraida

Collodi 8ss

Silurid x2 10ss

Marionette x2 4ss

Wicked Doll 3ss

Stitched Together x2 10ss

It's a bit risky perhaps, but I want to try out the Silurids to see how the synergy works with a doll list like this. If not, I foresee another couple of Wicked Dolls and/or Marionettes.

I was thinking of bringing 2 stitched instead of juju. I didn't want to bring a non construct because kirai can get another Seishen when she kills a living model.

Luckily for you then stitched arent living models since they are nightmares ;). Plus she wont kill them anyway seeing as how they sacrifice themselves when they die.

I always feel that if youre JUST going to take puppets in a Zorraida/Collodi list, just take Collodi by himself and go nuts.

Collodi

Marionette x4

Stitched x2

Wicked Doll x4

Weaver Widow

And if you dont feel like summoning fresh Teddies, you could always take more Stitched or an Arcane Effigy and some wicked dolls.

The reason to bring Z is to hire models that ARENT puppets that are going to help out immensely. I just find that 15 SS is a bit pricey if all you want Z for is the Obey

Against Kirai, you want to avoid anything that gives her extra Sechin, so constructs are good.

If you have anything that is magical or extra damage spells you might want to look at that to avoid half damage to spirits. But I think your better off with constructs over magical weapons. Your fist list looks decent, you should be able to out action Kirai with your marionettes.