Adding Stitched to Zoraida crew

studderingdave

I have been running a stock Z list for 25/35 for a while and i am interested in adding in Stitched for a change, here is my idea:

25ss

Zoraida

silurid

silurid

stitched

mature neph

35ss

Zoraida

silurid

silurid

stitched

mature neph

convict gunslinger

arcane effigy

i tend to use the silurids as objectve grabbers, while keeping the rest of the crew close together for obey shenanigans. im hoping to use stitched late in the turn for gamble/gamble your life abuse.

thought?

Well with the puppet hit squad you take Collodi as your Henchman and with him you take at least one Marionette and in place of the Silurid you use Wicked Dolls. Why this is good is because of their synergy.

Marionette -

(0) Retract: Push this model into base contact with a friendly Collodi

(1) Pull Strings: This model moves up to its Wk. Move a friendly Collodi into base contact with this model after the move. This action may be taken once per turn.

Cb(:crows :masks) All Wound Up (Wooden Claws) After defender is damaged by this attack, it receives slow.

Wicked Doll -

A Voodoo Doll - This model may be summoned using Create Voodoo Doll.

Sewn in Poison - Friendly models in base contact gain Poison 1 to melee strikes.

Wicked Intentions - An enemy model activating within 2" of two or more Wicked Dolls my perform a Df -> 14 duel. If it loses it cannot take any Actions other than Walk or Pass during that activation.

(0) Murderous: This model may immediately take this action after killing a living or undead model with a melee strike. Summon one Wicked Doll. End model activation.

(0) Stitchwork: A friendly Doll within 3" makes a Healing flip

Paired sewing claws with a Cb (:crows :masks) A little Drop of poison - Poison 2.

So basically your Marionettes and Collodi will travel across the board first turn (32" in total I believe) while your Wicked Dolls are entirely self sufficient.

Edited by BlueJoker
grammar, functionality