Such a noob question - but I got to ask.

Biadetic

Question

Hey, feel silly having this, but I just want to confirm.

Casting stuff. Is this correct.

Example, I have to cast a spell which requires a Resist: WP. Do I: Attempt to cast, flip for starting total, then have the option to either Cheat and/or Soulstone. If successful, the target has to make a WP resist beating my total casting?

Example 2: If my model says that this model and target model make a Wp -> WP duel, do I:

We both flip for starting totals, current loser has option to cheat and /or soulstone, followed by the other player with the same options.

I only ask because we got alittle confused during a game in which someone attemptd a spell with a resist, and as he was casting, we done the resist at the same time taking it in turns to cheat / SS.

Thanks guys.

4 answers to this question

It's also important to note, as you mentioned, that a resist total must beat the casting total in order to resist the spell. Unlike most other simple duels, ties in a resist duel are in favor of the attacker (making it more like an opposed duel, in that regard).

Edited by Hatchethead