Two Shikome, Single Minded and Hunting Partner

Alviaran

Question

If I have two Shikome, with separate Prey, can one Shikome use Hunting Partner on the other to override her own Single Minded to allow them both to gang up on the same Prey?

If so, does the Prey of the overridden target still count for granting Fast to the Shikome? (Such as if she needed to Walk, Walk to gain range to charge her Hunting Partner Prey, would she get the Fast from being within 4" of her own Single Minded Prey?

4 answers to this question

Single Minded and Hunting Partner both use the words: cannot attack any other model.

So by my understanding that means if you used Hunting Partner on a Shikome with a different target, that would mean that Shikome couldn't attack anyone at all.

Similar to how Hamelin can make you unable to target anyone else AND unable to target him makes the target pretty damn useless.

If I have two Shikome, with separate Prey, can one Shikome use Hunting Partner on the other to override her own Single Minded to allow them both to gang up on the same Prey?

If so, does the Prey of the overridden target still count for granting Fast to the Shikome? (Such as if she needed to Walk, Walk to gain range to charge her Hunting Partner Prey, would she get the Fast from being within 4" of her own Single Minded Prey?

But if both Shikome have the same Prey, either or both can Hunting Partner the other resulting in ++ flips to attack and damage, since the effects are differently named and the restrictions are all pointing to the same model.