Haloween Horrors! @ Imperial Outpost 10/22/2011

Placidemu

WHERE: Imperial Outpost Games

4920 W. thunderbird Rd #121

Glendale, AZ 85306

(602) 978-0467

WHEN: Saturday, October 22nd, 2011

HOW: 5$ Entry Fee and Prizes will be given based on attendance.

This is going to be a special HALLOWEEN EDITION tournament at Imperial Outpost games. It will be 30 Soul Stones Fixed Master using the Official Gaining Ground Tournament Rules provided by Wyrd with some exceptions:

- If you don't yet have v2 stat cards for your crews that okay, just make sure you bring a printed copy of your crews v2 stat cards.

- I don't expect everyone to have Fully painted crews, but if you do present a fully painted crew there may be an extra bonus for you!

- Proxies are okay to an extent. They have to be able to accurately represent the model and be easily recognizable (Meaning Peacekeeper is not an Accurate portrayal of Molly Squidpidge...).

Scoring for this event will be based on the Domination Format Tournament rules (See Gaining Ground Document for more information).

Schemes will be unique during this tournament meaning that each player can only choose each scheme once throughout the duration of the Tournament.

Strategies for this tournament will be chosen by the TO (Me!) and will be from the Special Halloween Encounters Provided by Wyrd!

EDIT: DERP! This is at 1pm... I done goofed

Edited by Placidemu

Is Halo Ween an official XBox sponsored event? XD

~J~

Yes... This is actually a Combination Halo/Malifaux Tournament... You play your opponent in a game a Malifaux and simultaneously play a game of Slayer in Halo. I have a personal belief that if something can be done... It can also be done with Halo...

Also what time is it happening?

I am just throwing this out there but do ppls want to bring treats to share? Im thinking of bringing something but I think it would be fun to have a pot luck or should I say a snack luck thing as well.

Just an idea.

This is happening at 1pm I totally forgot to add that lol. And yeah if you wanna bring stuff that would be awesome! I was thinking of bringing like some candy or something as well...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, So I just wanted to inform you guys that I have created the new post for November's tournament!

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?p=332422#post332422

Yes, It's on a different date then normal solely because Darren has a lot of stuff going on in the month of November and I didn't want our tournament to be anymore of a burden on him than it needs to be. If you have anymore questions about anything PM me or post on the new tournament thread and I will respond to you asap.