Help 35 point crew

gambitraven

I am a new player looking for suggestions on a 35 point crew. I only have guild here are all of my units aside from the nurse I got this is my collection. Also sugestions on my next unit I should buy would be great

C Hoffman

Mobile Tool kit 3ss

mechanical assistant 3ss

Ryle 8ss

Peacekeeper 9ss

2x Hunter 6ss

Guardian 7ss

Watcher 3ss

Any help would be great thanks.

also a quick fyi.. mobile toolkit will be 4 ss..not 3. He is out of faction and there is no stipulation in the card that you don't have to pay the extra ss... I have both with my hoff stuff but mainly so I can have options, they both have strengths and weaknesses. I'd sugget getting another watcher, if you do then you can really go how you want. I'd not really suggest a Ryle going in it as he will be left alone, he wouldnt be bad for deployment defense, but without living models he won't keep up too well. Hunters are hit and miss for me but it seems like it would be fun to see the peacekeeper 2 hunters, 2 watchers and such... If I was going with the more mobile group I'd get the toolkit over the attendant.

also a quick fyi.. mobile toolkit will be 4 ss..not 3. He is out of faction and there is no stipulation in the card that you don't have to pay the extra ss... I have both with my hoff stuff but mainly so I can have options, they both have strengths and weaknesses. I'd sugget getting another watcher, if you do then you can really go how you want. I'd not really suggest a Ryle going in it as he will be left alone, he wouldnt be bad for deployment defense, but without living models he won't keep up too well. Hunters are hit and miss for me but it seems like it would be fun to see the peacekeeper 2 hunters, 2 watchers and such... If I was going with the more mobile group I'd get the toolkit over the attendant.

Ryle cam keep up easy first turn he can move 12 " no problem at that point he is midfield and can shoot enemy deployment not seeing speed with Hoff and Ryle.