Silver Chocobo's Lilith Diary

Sliver Chocobo

I tried this list with another waldgiest instead of the bbs. It could have worked better than I played it. After playing the game though I realized that you can't use the heal flip from the desp merc to heal the other as it can only be used on a friendly model and tuco's spell says is not considered friendly to any another other model in the game so in the future I will be running this crew at 30 ss with 3 desp mercs and 7ss pool.

I tried this list with another waldgiest instead of the bbs. It could have worked better than I played it. After playing the game though I realized that you can't use the heal flip from the desp merc to heal the other as it can only be used on a friendly model and tuco's spell says is not considered friendly to any another other model in the game so in the future I will be running this crew at 30 ss with 3 desp mercs and 7ss pool.

except you may only ever hire 2 mercenaries :(

Very true, but another option for grow list and Lilith Avatar is very good at get blood for a mothers love

Great idea using tuco. Gave me the idea of using it with Zoraida, would this work?

Turn 1 : Zoraida makes a voodoo doll, crystal ball, and then move or obey. Voodoo goes, does his stuff, etc. Turn is all normal, keeping tuco a slight bit back. Voodoo doll poison goes off.

Turn 2 : Voodoo doll activates at some point, does his thing. Tuco goes, shoots off a taint loyalty on the voodoo doll. Zoraida does crystal ball again, then obeys something (tuco perhaps) to kill the voodoo doll using the spellcasting AP. This gives her both of her general AP and both of her requirements, so she transforms. Rest of the game goes as normal.

I figure you could do the obey kill turn one, but that requires you killing something that you brought extra. All this tactic requires is Tuco. Plus, you kill a voodoo doll which would have been killed when she manifested otherwise.

Sorry didn't realize that once rare 4 and ask, only been playing a few months. Havn't seen an anti family list yet. Maybe tuco and the twins? Tuco and Pandora? but I guess thats another thread all together

Apart from Perdita herself, she isn't that much of a problem Nephilim tend to be faster than guns. Lady J on the other hand is different, best choice stay out of melee with her, if you really need to kill her use Lilith, but huge gamble that could end up killing Lilly, crew wise Hofman and Kari are the worst, simply cause they can take the damage you deal out, for the moment, until we get a magical Nephilim or one that eats metal. Also beware Bête noir

• 2 weeks later...

Two more games i've played using a terror tot instead of a Waldgest the combo worked well, as long as i used the BBS to heal the merc on turn 2

first game went well until Lilith got hit by a red Joker from one of the bird me, a can't spell it's name. then my mature tried to charge a birdman, but failed because it couldn't land

second went better, it ended in tie. The opponent was playing the twins with Von Scill, who killed the mature before being killed by the black blood shaman and Tuco took one Victoria down to three Wd's