Official UK Malifaux Doubles GT - 17th and 18th March 2012

Neverata

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where they that bad. I have only glanced over them as I wasn't going to the event.

My main issue with it is that it allows for the possibility of both members of the team activating before their opponents.

Imagine the Dreamer sending in a Chompy boomerang and also dropping 4 twins then the twins group activating before their opponents have had a chance to retaliate.

Those rules are awful. Avoid them like the plague.

Cheers Aidan. I ran the event as a tester, and as far as I was aware the first doubles tourney, and the rulespack was tweaked with regards as to the feedback I got. One thing I was thinking of doing was reccomending changes to my own rulespack based on the feedback I got after the event, as even I criticised it, but they aren't awful.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering this is only 3 months away i'll have to give you all something ;)

the rules pack has been tested by two groups. if anyone wants a rough draft they need only provide me with their email address and its yours.

You can then give me your opinions.

I'm too busy to play test this myself at the moment so any willing volunteers are welcome

There are plenty of people who are needing partners for the event, so dont be scared about putting your ideas forward

Trying to get Dom to play all Warpigs seeing as they are so broken....

Hiya

Yeah it has to be fully painted. But seeing as its a doubles, there is only about 35-40 points you'll need to have painted each, which is really a normal crew size. Can't see there being much of an issue with 3 months still to go :)

Timmy - Are you and your Dad gonna raise team Guild/Neverborn?!