Official UK Malifaux Doubles GT - 17th and 18th March 2012

Neverata

Question: are the kitchens going to be open for this event?

For breakfast and evening yes, but won't be during lunch time. Only food purchased with tickets (which is what they are doing in the future) will be available during the lunch break

Breakfast is served between 9am and 10am every day which is why our time table starts at 10 :) Giving time for breakfast

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added another team to the line up, i believe a tenth team are joining us as well but just want to make sure who it contains :)

Biggest double event in the UK so far, think it'll be a lot of fun. You will all bow to the might which is Gaybrush and Jesus' Ramos/Levi Pimpathon!

Only two weeks to go!

Hi guys. Due to a large degree of douchebaggery, we have someone without a partner for the doubles. Due to the short notice etc, anyone who is available to man up and partner up for this will only have to pay £7.50 for their doubles ticket and get everyones love and respect in the malifaux community.

It would mean a lot to me guys :)

Thanks a lot

Can I get Liam to muti-table the event so I don't go deaf during the event?

James you actually made me smile through the tears of rage then ;) Thanks. But who on earth would agree to partner with Liam....OH WAIT

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Have one helpful person who is trying to attend as my saviour. For that i'm truly thankful.

Next time, i'm drawing you all a partner on the day at random...then you'll be sorry...

Well I know that a pregnant lady is not something to contend with....

My wife is only 5 weeks away from scheduled due date as it is...and she experienced one the other day.

With luck I will get there anyway :)

I'm just experiencing the breakdown with a good sense of fashion and chocolate cake.

I'm great at this luck thing, so if i wish hard enough it'll totally happen...

I'm just experiencing the breakdown with a good sense of fashion and chocolate cake.

I'm great at this luck thing, so if i wish hard enough it'll totally happen...

Ahhhh she experienced it with stress and crying and causing me to get a £160 taxi ride to Bristol Airport and then a Flight that they had to hold for me to get on and a £100 taxi the other side....the joys of being posted to Plymouth and them not having a house for us down there yet....

Oooooo chocolate cake.....

Ahhhh she experienced it with stress and crying and causing me to get a £160 taxi ride to Bristol Airport and then a Flight that they had to hold for me to get on and a £100 taxi the other side....the joys of being posted to Plymouth and them not having a house for us down there yet....

Oooooo chocolate cake.....

Oh no there are tears as well, its just i'm sat here on my own so its like....if a tree falls in the forest does anyone hear it kind of scenario.

Well Ian is still in Hungary......so the crying didn't work :)

But it does mean you don't have to share the chocolate cake :) ....every cloud and all...

There was also a french baguette and butter.....but that doesnt have the same appeal to all

For all the people who will have missed the above due to my rambling:

Hi guys. Due to a large degree of douchebaggery, we have someone without a partner for the doubles. Due to the short notice etc, anyone who is available to man up and partner up for this will only have to pay £7.50 for their doubles ticket and get everyones love and respect in the malifaux community.

It would mean a lot to me!

Richard is trying to get up to us, but if you think you can, give me a nudge. Cheers

There was also a french baguette and butter.....but that doesnt have the same appeal to all

That really does not have the same appeal as cake...

all the people who will have missed the above due to my rambling:

It would mean a lot to me!

Richard is trying to get up to us, but if you think you can, give me a nudge. Cheers

Should be fun....Jo..you may even end up with more teams if too many give you a nudge....

That really does not have the same appeal as cake...

Should be fun....Jo..you may even end up with more teams if too many give you a nudge....

Being all 'sad' so people turn up....why did i never think of that before

Well if you all want to turn up and get paired with a random, i'm sure we'll have an assortment of characters......I wonder who'll get that crazy Richard fellow...

Being all 'sad' so people turn up....why did i never think of that before

Well if you all want to turn up and get paired with a random, i'm sure we'll have an assortment of characters......I wonder who'll get that crazy Richard fellow...

It's not Richard they'd have to worry about....he is an alcoholic so will just be sluggish and hung over...

It's that Malandres guy you gotta watch out for...he's seen things, you know!

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I just realised I am here making yours sound even more awesome than it needs (it is run by Jo you lot know....that equals awesome) and I should be busy promoting mine :P