Nino Ortega - In My Sights

EvilGez

Question

Does Nino's (0) In My Sights spell end during the end of turn stage? The wording is

This model’s Repeating Rifle Strikes receive +2 Cb against target model until this model moves, or casts In My Sights again.

It reads as though casting it once will cause the spell to be in effect through multiple turns if Nino doesn't move, because it actually states an effect termination trigger, moving or casting again. Is this correct?

9 answers to this question

Or until you charge Nino one turn later and turn him into bloody mist.

If an Ortegas player lets you do that consistently I would start questioning how they're being played....

It's a great spell, makes him more of a sniper. He needs to be placed, and played, as such. Pick his firing lanes, give him cover, maybe a screen, and a safe spot, and he'll cause unholy terror on anyone that enters into his are of responsibility.

If an Ortegas player lets you do that consistently I would start questioning how they're being played....

It's a great spell, makes him more of a sniper. He needs to be placed, and played, as such. Pick his firing lanes, give him cover, maybe a screen, and a safe spot, and he'll cause unholy terror on anyone that enters into his are of responsibility.

If an Ortega player stopped me doing that consistently I'd question where he's getting the models from that can stop me. Because it certainly isn't any of the three books I've read.

If an Ortega player stopped me doing that consistently I'd question where he's getting the models from that can stop me. Because it certainly isn't any of the three books I've read.

The models are only part of the equation, there's placement, hand control, and overall tactical picture to look at. "Consistently" is the key to what each of us said I think.