Gulid Help!

knoerzer

Okay guys, I need some help, I have Lady J and Sonnia as my masters and Lucius as my henchmen, and those are the only boxes I have bought. I was wondering what is a competitive squad with the guild. I have started to have doubts about the guild because they don't seem like they can do a lot of tricks or fun styles of play, they are just kinda "stand and take it" crew. So help me keep playing the guild guys help me come up with a good squad! Thanks guys!

@thescale yes this is pretty much what Lucius does best, make the austringers constantly harass enemies into running into your battle lines where you either have melee beat sticks or funnel them into a firing squad.

@knoerzer guild doesn't have a lot of fancy wording on their stat cards that doesn't mean they have no tricks. They tend to be straight forward and people glance at the stats and abilities and aren't all that impressed because they do not have a wall of text.

you have to realize that Guild do not have complex combos and that is some what of a great thing. You do not have to remember to the fifty different steps on how to run your crew, worrying if you miss something and totally blow the game for yourself. A lot of other factions HAVE to operate in a certain way to be effective. If you spot an enemies order of operations it gives you an advantage because you can see how/when they MUST operate.

With those box sets you gain a lot of versatility though you cannot run Lucius as a leader, the other Masters benefit greatly. Always keep in mind that you generate the crew AFTER you find out about the strategy. A lot of people forgot about this and always take the same crew regardless. You can tailor your crew to be more effective for the mission which you should always keep in mind.