New additions to my Cult of December

Daisylvzim

would you be offended if i yelled:

"BRADY BUNCH!!!!"?

anyway, nice job. and as always, the hoarcats are adorable. i want one.

I want one too! I bought the original Rasputina (back when Wyrd only did minis) and she came with a Hoarcat, but I have no clue what to do with him now. :( Thinkin' about making him some kind of objective marker.

Thank you for takin' a look. This crew is super fun to paint.

Thank you for the compliments, I'm so glad you guys like him...he's the most fun. I have a few little touch ups I have to do before our group varnishes this weekend (and putting my snow on the base so he matches everybody).

My first crew was Pandora (and she needs to take a Pine Sol bath, big time. We sealed them when it was WAY too hot outside and the matte looks dusty).

I love this crew, every model that comes out for them I jump up and down. I totally can't wait to get my hands on Raspi's Avatar. Finishing up her alternate (probably today or tomorrow) and I'll put her up here. Big thank you to the folks at Wryd. This is an amazing crew. Very easy to paint, especially for a beginner.

• 2 months later...